House system in BIKH is designed to embody the core values and ethos of the school and aims to be an integral part of our school community. Each student is allocated to one house at the time of enrolment. The house system provides students to develop all aspects of their growth and learning.
Duties of prefects
• Prefects should act as the role model for all the students in the school.
• Prefects must adhere to School Rules and Regulations at all times.
• The main duty of prefects is to maintain an atmosphere of friendly cooperation, peace, discipline and unity in the School.
• Prefects should serve as counsellors to junior students.
• School prefects can serve as a liaison between students and teachers.
Kadamba Motto – Aspire and Excel.
Chalukya Motto – Truth alone Triumphs.
Hoysala – Motto – Success is Fame.
Mourya – Motto – Gallant is glorious.